Tuesday 28 January 2014

MAC Eyeshadows | Review

Hi Guys,
Sorry again for the lack of posting. Over Christmas and New Years I was on Holiday in Florida and have made it my New Years resolution to start blogging again!  

It was my 21st birthday in December and I was given a present that I have wanted for a long time. My sister bought me 2 MAC eyeshadows, I have wanted to try these eyeshadows for such a long time as they are so highly rated in the blogging community. She bought me Naked Lunch and Sable. 


These are two great colours that go beautifully together. You can wear these everyday but you can also make a lovely evening look with them. 
The quality of these shadows is amazing. Creamy, highly pigmented, build-able with great lasting power. I am so happy with these that I am now desperate to expand my collection!

Naked lunch is a great colour to use all over the lid. It is a shimmery rose gold colour. I sometimes use this on its own for a natural day look but I tend to add Sable through my crease. 
Sable is a bronze-y plum colour.I feel like this colour can be paired with lots of other colours and would suit all complexions.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment