Friday 6 June 2014

Tag | The Blogger Made Me Buy It!




1. Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?

I Love Tanya Burrs Blog she is my favourite Blogger I also love FleurDeForce, Kandeejohnson and Zoella. 


2. Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?

I tend to look at more than one review before purchasing an item. Saying that if one of my favourite bloggers highly recommends something I will tend to add it to my list! 


3. What is your favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?

Probably the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, as if I hadn't read so many great reviews on this I probably wouldn't have even noticed it in the shop. Its a great affordable everyday foundation.

4. What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
 



Thankfully I don't really own any products that I dislike. 
 

5. Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blog. 

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, benefit boi-ing concealer, L'Oreal true match foundation, bourjois healthy mix foundation and caudalie beauty elixir.
 

6. Have you ever given in to blogger hype? If so, which hype?

The collection lasting perfection concealer but I don't regret giving in as its now my all time favourite concealer!
 

7. Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype?

HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Powder mainly because they are so expensive but also because I don't have a nearby counter to have a look at them. 



8. Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?

If I am thinking about buying something I will look up reviews before going out and buying it especially if it is an expensive product.  



I don't normally do tags but I thought this one was fun. I TAG everyone that reads this! if you do this tag share your blog link in my comments I'd love to read some!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment