Sunday 8 June 2014

What a bargain | Glamour Magazine

Hello!

I recently saw that Glamour magazine were giving away a Eyeko Skinny Liner in navy, so obviously I had to get it. They are also giving away the black one but I already have it and I have been on the hunt for a nice navy liner. I feel like its tricky to find the right blue when looking for a liquid liner, some blues remind me of that cheap make-up you'd buy as a child! 




This blue is perfect, you can wear it everyday without it looking ghastly. It also makes my blue eyes stand out which I was quite surprised at as I would normally steer clear of blue and head for more bronze-y colours. 




It comes in Glamour Magazine which is just £2 and also comes with a sample of Prada Candy Fragrance, L'oreal Skin Perfection and Hawaiian Tropic Satin Protection! This is the July edition so it will be in stores at the moment and if you struggle with applying eye-liner, I would highly recommend you give the Eyeko Skinny Liner a try as it is definitely the easiest liner I have ever tried to apply! 



Photobucket
Eyeko skinny liner RRP - £12.00

2 comments:

  1. The navy looks so lovely on you! Definitely going to pick up another to try it out :)

    Love from Ellis / ELRBX.COM XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is a bargain, definitely worth picking up! x x

      Delete