Saturday 6 December 2014

Current Everyday Eyeshadows | MAC


Hi Guys! For the past couple of months I've been going through phases with my eye-shadows. I will either use my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette or my MAC shadows. I thought I would show you my favorite MAC shadows for everyday wear.

Vanilla 
Description - a “peachy-ivory with reflects. This is just a really nice matte beige colour. I like to use this under the brow bone.



Naked Lunch
Description - a warm, peach-beige with a frost finish. If I'm having a natural make up day i like this all across the lid. Its the only MAC shadow I've hit pan on and re-purchased!



Shroom
Description - is soft, light beige with a hint of warmth and a lightly frosted finish. I use this colour on the inner corner of my eyes and occasionally i'll use it as a brow bone highlighter.



Era
Description - is a dark beige/ light brown with a champagne sheen. I like to use this through the crease to add a bit more depth.



Wood Winked
Description - Golden bronze colour with a warm orange undertone. I like to use this all over my lid or just through the crease, it has an amazing colour payoff. This colour is great for blue eyes the orange tones really bring out the blue but i think this colour would look great on anyone.



Sable
Description - is a bronze with plum undertones and a frost finish. This is one of my favorite shadows, the shadow is very creamy and easy to blend. The colour is so versatile and has great pigmentation.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment