Thursday 4 December 2014

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation | Review

Good Evening!

I recently went to London with a friend and whilst there the one thing I wanted to get was Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I have wanted to try this for a while but there is no counter near me and didn't want to risk choosing a colour online!
Whilst in Harrods, on our last day in London I went to the Nars counter but there was no assistant around so I was unable to get colour matched. Luckily there was a Space.NK opposite Harrods so I went in, the lady that colour matched me was lovely and so helpful! She matched me with the colour Deauville. After using this foundation for about a month I have fallen in love with it.



What Nars Say About The Foundation:

"A glowing, natural radiant finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage that immaculately evens skin tone. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, it leaves skin hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves the skin's brightness and texture."

This Foundation has no SPF which I personally prefer, especially if your wearing it over the festive season as a no SPF foundation is great for flash photography. I found it looked very natural on the skin but was still a medium/full coverage, you could layer this up to get more coverage but it never goes cake-y and feels really light on the skin. The silky texture makes it really easy to apply and I think it looks really nice if applied with your fingers rather than a brush! I was really impressed with this foundation. I find it a struggle to find foundations that don't cling to my dry patchy skin and this foundation felt very hydrating. It comes in 20 different shades.


There are two downfalls to this product. Number one it doesn't come with a pump. However if this really bothers you then you can get one for £3.00 on the NARS website. Number two is the price it retails at £31 which isn't outrageous for a decent high-end foundation but it is still quite steep!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment