Wednesday 20 May 2015

Current Every Day Makeup | May 2015

Hello, my lovelies. I thought I would do an updated current make-up post as a lot of my everyday products have changed since my last one! 




Skin | 

I have recently been trying the ARAD Day moisturiser, which I have been enjoying. It is a thick rich cream and has been great on my dry skin, I picked it up when I was in Homesense the other day, I haven't heard of the brand before so thought I would give it a go. 
I have been using an old favourite of mine the Estee Lauder Double Wear, although this foundation isn't great on dry skin, I find if I moisturise well it isn't a problem, I love the coverage of this foundation and the staying power is like no other! For concealer I have been using a mixture of Mac Pro Longwear concealer under my eyes and the famous Collection Lasting perfection on any blemishes. I really like both of these concealers although I do find that the collection creases under my eyes which is why I use Pro Longwear. 


Arad Day Moisturiser | Estee Lauder Double Wear | Mac Pro Longwear Collection lasting perfection





Eyes |

On my eyes I have been using both my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and a few of my Mac eyeshadows. The main colours I have been using from the Urban Decay palette are Limit and Nooner, I like to use these through the crease. The two Mac colours I have been using are Naked Lunch and Woodwinked. 
I have been using Eyeko Black Magic Mascara and Maybelline Master Precise felt tip eyeliner. I'm not a massive fan of the Eyeko mascara I feel it doesn't volumise or lengthen my lashes but its OK for eveyday use. Whereas I love the Maybelline Master Precise it is probably one of the best highstreet liners I have used, it is really simple to get a precise line (hence the name).


Collection Eyebrow Kit | Naked 3 Palette | Mac Eyeshadows






















Eyebrows |

I have been using the lightest colour in the Collection Eyebrow Kit as I have recently gone blonde again, this is a great affordable eyebrow kit, but as with most palettes I chucked the brush that came with it away and I just use my own angled brush to apply. I then finish them by using the Eyeko Brow Gel which I love. 


Eyeko Brow Gel | Eyeko Black Magic Mascara | Maybelline Master Precise 


























Cheeks | 

On my cheeks, I have been using my Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Palette which I recently reviewed (here). Also I have been using the MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter in gold, This is a great highstreet highlighter which is a really pretty colour and is affordable.

Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit | MUA Undress Your Skin




























Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment