Friday 8 May 2015

Current Favourite Nail Polishes | 2015



When I was painting my nails the other day I noticed that I kept going for the same four colours, which made me think I should do a post on these 4 gems! 





1 | Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint | Almond | £3.99

As you can see two of my favourites are from the Barry M Gelly Hi-shine range. I am obsessed with this formula at the moment. Barry M have such an amazing range of different colours and textures and they are only £3.99 (buy one get one half price at Boots at the moment). These last really well on my nails. I'd say they last around 3 days before they start chipping, which for a high street polish is really good. This colour is a lovely nude-y taupe colour, it takes 2 coats to become opaque and it dries quite quickly with a high shine finish. 




2 | Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint | Chai | £3.99

This is the second of my Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints so the application and finish is as above. This colour is a lovely blue tinted grey shade. I love this colour...to be honest I love anything that's grey at the moment! 




3 | NAILS INC | St Anns Lane | Limited edition (giftset)

I have lots of nails inc polishes and I love the quality of them on my nails, they do last for a long time, and are always very opaque. This is a lovely dusky pink colour. The only downside to Nails inc is I find they go gloopy quite quickly compared to other polishes and considering they retail at around £14 each you'd expect them to last longer.




4 | ORLY | Country Club Khaki |£9.50

I don't have a clue where I got this from, I think it must have come in a Birchbox as it is a mini sample. I love this beige colour, it really complements my skin tone. It does take about 3 coats to become completely opaque and does chip quite easily...but I love the colour so will continue to use!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment