Sunday 7 June 2015

June Empties | 2015

Hey Guys!

I thought I'd do an empties post as I have been saving my empty products in a box and the box was getting quite full! These products are my empties from the past few months.



Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub | £8.00

"Smashed Brown Sugar & Sweet Lime, Almond Oil & Macadamia Grains"

I love this scrub as I love most Soap and Glory products. This has lasted ages, I got it for Christmas and probably opened it in February so it has lasted for several months. Is smells incredible... a sweet, citrus-y scent that really wakes you up in the morning. I will probably re-purchase this just for the smell!

Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter | £7.00

"Pistachio, Almond and Sweet Vanilla Scent"

Once again Soap & Glory do not disappoint on scent. This is a completely different scent to the body scrub, it’s a sweet vanilla scent....it smells edible. I love Soap & Glory's packaging they have humorous names with witty quotes on them. I don't know if I'd personally re-purchase this, as much as the scent was amazing the product itself was a bit meh, but I'd be happy if I received it as a gift.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation | £31.00

I don't have a single negative comment on this foundation. I am in love with it. I first caved and purchased this foundation last year after reading outstanding reviews on every blog that I came across. This foundation has changed my life (Ok, a bit dramatic I know!). I have done a full review on this here. This foundation is hydrating, dewy, medium/high coverage and makes your skin look flawless. If I was being really picky the one mini downfall is that it doesn't come with a pump, but you can buy one separately! Will I re-purchase this? OF COURSE!

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express | £7.99

I have done a full review on this also here. I really like this mascara and I have re-purchased it a couple of times.I feel it gives good length and volume, it is affordable and the packaging is quite cool. I prefer the Maybelline Falsies mascara but I think I purchased The Rocket when I had completely run out of mascara and the only shop I could get to had run out of The Falsies. This is a good high-street mascara and I probably will end up re-purchasing.

Bourjois Paris Bronzing Powder | £7.99

This isn't technically an empty but the bronzer has smashed so it is going in the bin. Not a massive fan of this powder, I find it quite orange-y on my skin tone and I don't personally think it blends very well. Also people say it smells like chocolate....I don't know what kind of chocolate they eat but I don't think it smells like chocolate, not like the Too Faced one does anyway!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer | £4.19

You have more than likely read every beauty blogger bang on about this product, this is such a great high-street concealer. In fact I ran out last week and went to get some more today and it was sold out in every colour. It has really high coverage and is really affordable. I will re-purchase this as soon as it is back in stock in my Boots!

Estee Lauder Double Wear | £29.50

This is a great foundation and I have been using it on and off for about 6 years. It is really high coverage and lasts all day without fail. The only downside to this foundation is as I have dry skin it does cling to dry patches. It also has SPF in it so flashes back on photographs. I always say I'm not going to re-purchase as it dries my skin out, but always seem to go straight to it when I don't know what other foundation to try. Having said that I have now found Nars Sheer Glow so maybe I won't re-purchase...but no promises!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment